Friday, May 6, 2011

Best Day of My Life

"...and in the end, we decided to go with Sarah Kenney and Ben Schultz..." -Smigell


This has legitimately been one of the best days of my life. I will never forget this day for as long as I live.

I MADE DRUMMAJOR!!!!!!

Ben and I both were made drummajor for the 2011-2012 Marching Band. We will also both be drummajor for our senior year.

I can't wait for marching band season to start:D Emily will be head drummajor for this year, and she is AWESOME. Seriously this is going to be the best year ever, and the best marching band ever.

This is my dream come true. This is what I have wanted since 5th grade when I saw drummajors for HHS marching band marching in a parade. I thought to myself, "Dang thats cool. I wanna do that one day." And HERE I AM.

Also, my AP us exam was rockin.

Everything is so great.

I love life.

Legit.

Sarah-Out.

2011-2012 DRUMMAJOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment