Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday

Sooo today was good. Actually today was really good, but one thing went bad and I realized that I was letting it ruin my day, so now I'm just not going to worry about it, and stop obsessing. Girls do that A LOT,  like we over analyze things to the extent that the whole situation is blown completely out of proportion and seems way bigger than it actually is. I do this about like, everything. So hey, I ain't gonna worry about the one thing that didn't go exactly how I wanted it to. I'm really picky about that too, like everything has to be exactly how I want it to go or I figure that the whole day is screwed. I am sooooooo gonna be a bridezilla. Looking forward to that:)

Anyway, I haven't posted pictures in a long time and I know nobody likes to read about my shit, they would much rather look at stuff. Here is a few things:

A pretty Magnolia tree in my yard


Sooo pretty!



Mah boats:)

Don't worry, be happy. Every little thing is gonna be alright. 

Why the hell are my so short and stubby. FML. 

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
"Your opinion becomes invalid the moment it dehumanizes another person."
Im so sick of the bullshit. Cut it crap before I say something that will really piss you off. Thanks. 














No comments:

Post a Comment