Thursday, April 14, 2011

Feeling Blank

Normally, I have really good days. Today, was not one of those days. It's days like these that piss me off so fucking much. This happens about once every 2 or 3 weeks where I'm just fine with feeling sorry for myself and being miserable. I'm so sick of the same thing day after day, wake up, get ready, go to school, put on the happy face, be full of energy, come home, and not know what to do. I need to get out of this house, this school, this town, cause the constant routine is killing me. Or maybe I just need new friends, or a boyfriend, I'm not sure right now, but somethings gotta change. 


Tomorrow is the band lock-in which hopefully will be fun, but I'm not actually too tight with anyone in band anymore, which sucks big time. Sooooo I'm just gonna go and if its not fun then I will just come home and do....something. And tomorrow after school my Mom is taking my evil sister (Kim) and I to Ulta for makeup, which should cheer me up, a little retail therapy is what a girl like me needs. Maybe thats part of the problem, not seeing my mom ever because she is always working. UGH. And I have an audition tomorrow, and a spanish quiz. I've got this under control. Phew, venting. 


THIS mess is what happens when I skip a day of working out. Now I'm gonna get shit cleaned up, do some laundry, get dinner ready, do studying for tomorrow, practice, workout. Under. Control. 


Day 3: 





No comments:

Post a Comment