Friday, April 22, 2011

Yeah.

"How much more can I hate without burning up?"


So I kinda failed at the Picture Project. Ahhh well, I knew it wasn't going to last long anyway. I'm really pissed. Pissed doesn't seem like a good enough word to describe the rage I am in right now. I'm not gonna write what's actually going on because anyone can see this, and what is going on is personal. Yesterday was a really good day, especially with drummajor practice, I be rockin it. Then, after Collage went awesome, people started pissing me off and before I knew it I was bawling my eyes out on the way home, yelling at everyone, all because of one insecure son of a bitch. Thanks, asshole.


Today started off good until about 30 minutes ago. I can't stand hypocrites, I just. Can't. Stand. Them. Seriously, quite bitching at everyone just to make them feel as miserable as you do everyday of your sorry life.


I am finally understanding why my brother felt the way he did when he was my age. Except he must have felt 20x madder. I can't wait to get out of here and never look back, ever.


In the mean time I will study my ass off all of this week and next weekend for AP exams and school, and work my ass off to get drummajor, and try to get a job, and all that jazz. Jazz is too happy of a word for my mood, just saying.


On a happier note, (which I still am not happy) I am going to my best friends' in a little bit, and forget about all of this for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment