Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Question Mark

So the days have been going pretty good. Everyday is going to be slow until May 9th when I take my last AP exam. My final for AP bio is on Friday. That means I have tonight, tomorrow night, and a couple hours Friday morning, then the test. Then, on Monday I have a practice AP us test (that counts for a grade) an practice on Wednesday and then the actual AP test on Friday. The following Monday is the actual AP test for bio...and then I'M DONE!!!! 


Tomorrow is Howell Palooza, and I have a drum major meeting. I  might have to cut out the palooza if I have too much studying to do. And a kid wants to hang out...haha not happening. 


Anyway, random stuff: I'm looking for a boyfriend. 
I need to start trombone lessons after all this AP stuff is over. I want to take other lessons too, but trombone comes first. 
I love the song "Who Says" by Selena Gomez, like I hated her before and now my mind is totally changed.
 I hate it when people try to start drama. 
I should get a job. 
I don't feel safe around certain people. 
Bekah's party is on Saturday and I am PUMPED. 
Sunday is my little sisters First Communion party. 
Megan and I started working out in the mornings, which is beneficial in sooo many ways...it just involves getting up earlier to work your ass off, NBD. 
I started talking to my friend Lisa again today who I haven't talked to in a long time:) 
My water bottle needs to be refilled. 
I hate it when people don't text back fast enough. 
I like it when people don't change, unfortunately were teenagers and were trying to figure out where we fit in and who we actually are and stuff...so people are changing a lot. Oh well. 
I wish I was one of those kids that doesn't have to try at school; like those kids that look at a paper once and ace the test, or don't come to school at all, don't do their homework, and still get a decent grade in the class. If you are one of those kids, hey, I hate you. 
Oh, and I hate girls that are bitchy. 
And I would hate hate hate myself if I met myself. I should probably change some things so that isn't the case, but for now, I need to get back to studying. 


Adios. 


CARPE DIEM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment