Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lazy Day

"Today I don't feel like doing anything, I just wanna lay in my bed. Don't feel like picking up the phone, so leave a message at the tone, cause today I don't feel like doing anything, nothing at all." 


Yeah, today I came home from Danielle's house, WHICH WAS A FUN TIMEEEE...more about that later, showered, and plopped down with my AP biology and studied my ass off! Then before dinner my big brother showed up, and he is staying until tomorrow night so he can celebrate Easter tomorrow with at my Grandma's house with all our cousins:) Should be a good time:)


Anyway, Danielle's house. I get there and she's like "Were gonna go to so and so's (some guy I didn't know) house," and I'm like "WOAH! good thing I didn't come over here without putting makeup on!!" so we head on over there, and there's two guys who I don't know. They were both pretty decent tho so it was alright:) We had a few drinks, had a few laughs, it was a good time:) 


I'm talking to my friend Emma about how old we are getting. In two years we will be moving out. MOVING. OUT. It's a scary thought, but I can't wait. Although today was a great day with my family, I still can't wait to get out of here and see the world!! WOOOO PARTY TIME!!!!!


I have to go shower now... so I can be fresh for my hick relatives tomorrow. YEE HAW!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment